Instalation
Old 12-07-2010   #1
lifebass

lifebass is on a distinguished road
Default Instalation

I'm needing some advises.I do not know how to instal it.Please help me.

Re: Instalation
Old 12-07-2010   #2
Mike - Samplebase
Team Samplebase

Mike - Samplebase is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike - Samplebase
Default Re: Instalation

Hi there,

Please provide more information, specifically which platform you are using (MAC/PC) and then what you are having trouble installing. Is it Satellite, or the SoundBlock? If it is the SoundBlock, it does not have an installer and ends in the file extension .sbb. You need to make sure you have Satellite running first and then LOAD the .sbb (SoundBlock) into Satellite.

Best,

Old 12-08-2010   #3
lifebass

lifebass is on a distinguished road

Hi,There!!!I'm using PC-Windows Vista.When I download SoundBlock,it's stops on 83%,and if I download it with BitComet,I get only sbb file,and I can't do nothing.There is some problem with Satellite download,it.It's allowed to download only VST,but I already have and instal it.Please I need your advises what I have to do.
Best Regards

Old 12-08-2010   #4
Mike - Samplebase
Team Samplebase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebass View Post
Hi,There!!!I'm using PC-Windows Vista.When I download SoundBlock,it's stops on 83%,and if I download it with BitComet,I get only sbb file,and I can't do nothing.There is some problem with Satellite download,it.It's allowed to download only VST,but I already have and instal it.Please I need your advises what I have to do.
Best Regards
So you are using a download client? That is likely your problem right there. We recommend against using download clients or accelerators as they have proven to cause problems with Samplebase downloads.

Best,

Old 05-31-2011   #5
Legacy

Legacy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Instalation

hi mike im using window 7 and i just installed stellite free and but i cannot open the actuall program it self im using logic 5.

Old 05-31-2011   #6
Mike - Samplebase
Team Samplebase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
hi mike im using window 7 and i just installed stellite free and but i cannot open the actuall program it self im using logic 5.
Hi there,

Try downloading and installing the stand alone version and see if that works. Logic 5 on the PC should load under "normal" circumstances, as a VST plug-in. However, I've never tried this on Windows 7 (Logic 5, to my knowledge, does not support Win 7).

Can you tell me what specifically is happening when you try to load Satellite into Logic 5?

Best,

Old 06-01-2011   #7
Legacy

Legacy is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Instalation

Hi mike i've manage to install the Standalone and now when i open the logic 5 on my PC i canot see the actual satellite please tell us how can assign this and were satellite is exactly located in the logic 5.

however it works ok when i open the setallite on my desktop with out opning logoc but soon as i open logic it crashes and freez and i have to restart the computer again.

please let us know how can i resolve this problem do i need to download some sort of DRIVER for this to work with my logic 5 which im using on my PC WINDOW 7 ?

Many Thanx

Old 06-01-2011   #8
Mike - Samplebase
Team Samplebase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Hi mike i've manage to install the Standalone and now when i open the logic 5 on my PC i canot see the actual satellite please tell us how can assign this and were satellite is exactly located in the logic 5.

however it works ok when i open the setallite on my desktop with out opning logoc but soon as i open logic it crashes and freez and i have to restart the computer again.

please let us know how can i resolve this problem do i need to download some sort of DRIVER for this to work with my logic 5 which im using on my PC WINDOW 7 ?

Many Thanx
OK, the Standalone version shouldn't be crashing when you open Logic, for starters. If it is, you may have a problem with your RAM. How much do you have installed currently? BTW, you won't be using the Standalone WITH Logic, but I wanted to see if you could at least get it working. I use Satellite in Ableton Live, running Windows 7 64bit and it works fine. Try out this tutorial and see if you can get Satellite pulled up within Logic. Make sure you are not running the Standalone version of Satellite when you launch Logic (The Standalone is really only good for testing and for live performance).

http://www.eijkhout.net/logic/instrument.html

Hopefully that will help.

Best,